We are looking for a qualified visual designer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for creating the concepts, artwork and layouts for digital projects based on creative briefs and client meetings.
If you’re interested in designing for a variety of platforms and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
We are looking for good people
- We kind of expect you to already have a good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite particularly InDesign Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You should have an understanding of web design issues including browser usability and cross-platform compatibility.
- Experience with different devices.
- Responsive design and e-commerce experience are a plus.
- Experience with transitions animation motion design and dynamic interaction.
- Excellent visual written and verbal communication skills along with presentation and negotiation skills.
- Have basic coding knowledge so you can work hand-in-hand with coders.
- You have a willingness to learn any new tech on the fly.
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously.
We want detail-oriented thinkers
- Involved in all phases of software engineering from inception to coding | testing | delivery and operation.
- Develop high-quality code that follows best practices and clean code principles.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality/security and performance.
- Collaborate with other engineers or team members on various layers of the infrastructure to design and launch new features.
- As an experienced engineer interact with the client to understand and characterize their needs and advise them if necessary.
We Seek Leaders
- The ability to effectively take direction.
- Prototyping unknown solutions.
- Knowing the steps to quickly debug issues as the come up.
Start Your Project With Us
It’s all in one place. We’re one digital agency for your eCommerce platforms, digital marketing strategies, web development needs, and enterprise software solutions (EAS).