We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. You will be responsible for creating the concepts, artwork and layouts for digital projects based on creative briefs and client meetings.
If you’re interested in designing for a variety of platforms and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
We are looking for good people
- A minimum of 3 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Experience with designing native applications and responsive websites
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma | Sketch | Invision | Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
We want detail-oriented thinkers
- Involved in all phases of software engineering from inception to coding | testing | delivery and operation.
- Develop high-quality code that follows best practices and clean code principles.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality/security and performance.
- Collaborate with other engineers or team members on various layers of the infrastructure to design and launch new features.
- As an experienced engineer interact with the client to understand and characterize their needs and advise them if necessary.
We Seek Leaders
- The ability to effectively take direction.
- Prototyping unknown solutions.
- Knowing the steps to quickly debug issues as the come up.
Start Your Project With Us
It’s all in one place. We’re one digital agency for your eCommerce platforms, digital marketing strategies, web development needs, and enterprise software solutions (EAS).