Mid Manual Tester
We are seeking a Mid-Level Manual Tester to join our team of software testers. As a Mid-Level Manual Tester, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and executing manual tests for our software applications. You will work closely with developers, business analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure that our software meets customer requirements and quality standards. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as experience working with Jira, Scrum, Zephyr, and Postman.
We are looking for good people
- 3-5 years of experience in software testing.
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in developing and executing manual test plans and test cases.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Familiarity with Jira, Scrum , Zephyr, and Postman.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience with test automation is a plus.
- Develop and execute manual test plans and test cases based on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identify and report defects in a timely and accurate manner using Jira.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that defects are addressed and resolved.
- Participate in the software development life cycle (SDLC) process to ensure quality throughout the development process.
- Analyze business and technical requirements to develop effective test strategies using Scrum.
- Create and maintain test documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test reports using Zephyr.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure timely and accurate completion of project deliverables.
- Use Postman to create and execute API tests.
- Identify opportunities for test automation and work with the automation team to develop and execute automated tests.
- Stay current with emerging trends and best practices in software testing and quality assurance.
We want detail-oriented thinkers
- Involved in all phases of software engineering from inception to coding | testing | delivery and operation.
- Develop high-quality code that follows best practices and clean code principles.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality/security and performance.
- Collaborate with other engineers or team members on various layers of the infrastructure to design and launch new features.
- As an experienced engineer interact with the client to understand and characterize their needs and advise them if necessary.
We Seek Leaders
- The ability to effectively take direction.
- Prototyping unknown solutions.
- Knowing the steps to quickly debug issues as the come up.
Start Your Project With Us
It’s all in one place. We’re one digital agency for your eCommerce platforms, digital marketing strategies, web development needs, and enterprise software solutions (EAS).