We at MEJIX, value each other’s work and commitment more than anything. We believe that the key in developing quality software products is to be passionate about it and consider each project to be our own. We are looking for an ambitious spirit who’s ready for the next level of his career ascendence. So join us, and make sure you bring your skills to the party.
We are looking for good people
- We kind of expect proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- You have strong knowledge of software QA methodologies tools and processes.
- Execute all levels of testing (System Integration and Regression).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
- You are willing to help your teammates share your knowledge with them and learn from them.
- You are open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements.
- You have a willingness to learn any new tech on the fly.
- A hunger to seek out new technologies industry trends and best practices — and enjoyment sharing that knowledge with others.
We want detail-oriented thinkers
- Involved in all phases of software engineering from inception to coding | testing | delivery and operation.
- Develop high-quality code that follows best practices and clean code principles.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality/security and performance.
- Collaborate with other engineers or team members on various layers of the infrastructure to design and launch new features.
- As an experienced engineer interact with the client to understand and characterize their needs and advise them if necessary.
We Seek Leaders
- The ability to effectively take direction.
- Prototyping unknown solutions.
- Knowing the steps to quickly debug issues as the come up.
Start Your Project With Us
It’s all in one place. We’re one digital agency for your eCommerce platforms, digital marketing strategies, web development needs, and enterprise software solutions (EAS).