We are looking for a tech-savvy professional who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
We are looking for good people
- We expect you to already have a good knowledge of HTML5 CSS3 and JS.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience with modern frontend frameworks.
- You have working experience with Angular.
- Good knowledge of NGRX is a plus.
- You have a willingness to learn any new tech on the fly.
- Git is not GitHub it’s a tool to control the history of code and you know how to navigate it and you’re eager to get better at it.
- Good understanding of how the web works – how assets are loaded by browsers how that affects performance and speed and how to optimize against those limitations.
- A hunger to seek out new technologies industry trends and best practices – and enjoy sharing that knowledge with others.
We want detail-oriented thinkers
- Involved in all phases of software engineering from inception to coding | testing | delivery and operation.
- Develop high-quality code that follows best practices and clean code principles.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality/security and performance.
- Collaborate with other engineers or team members on various layers of the infrastructure to design and launch new features.
- As an experienced engineer interact with the client to understand and characterize their needs and advise them if necessary.
We Seek Leaders
- The ability to effectively take direction.
- Prototyping unknown solutions.
- Knowing the steps to quickly debug issues as the come up.
Start Your Project With Us
It’s all in one place. We’re one digital agency for your eCommerce platforms, digital marketing strategies, web development needs, and enterprise software solutions (EAS).