We are looking for a tech-savvy professional who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
We are looking for good people
- We expect you to already have a good knowledge of HTML5 CSS3 and JS.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience with modern frontend frameworks.
- You have working experience with Angular.
- Good knowledge of NGRX is a plus.
- You have a willingness to learn any new tech on the fly.
- Git is not GitHub it’s a tool to control the history of code and you know how to navigate it and you’re eager to get better at it.
- Good understanding of how the web works – how assets are loaded by browsers how that affects performance and speed and how to optimize against those limitations.
- A hunger to seek out new technologies industry trends and best practices – and enjoy sharing that knowledge with others.
We want detail-oriented thinkers
- A visual eye for design nuances – ability to accurately interpret designs and fill in the blanks when viewports haven’t been explicitly designed.
- Technical writing especially for specifications comes easily for you.
- Identify project risks and downstream impact of new features.
- Awareness of their own pace of work – accurate estimation.
- Commitment to taking ownership of the code you create by testing it across browsers before making it someone else’s responsibility.
Some recent works we really proud of
We want you to feel welcome
We Seek Leaders
- The ability to effectively take direction.
- Prototyping unknown solutions.
- Knowing the steps to quickly debug issues as the come up.
Medical prevention subscription at Regina Maria
A cozy working space in Silicon Forest Central Park
Working from home options
Online courses through Udemy
Supplementary annual leave
Start Your Project With Us
It’s all in one place. We’re one digital agency for your eCommerce platforms, digital marketing strategies, web development needs, and enterprise software solutions (EAS).