We are looking for a qualified Customer support representative to join our team. You will troubleshoot and resolve issues and maintain solid relationships with customers by answering questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
We are looking for good people
- We kind of expect proven work experience with clients.
- You have strong knowledge of English written and spoken.
- Excellent communication and problem – solving abilities.
- Strong computer skills.
- You should have the ability to do shifts.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have good data entry skills (experience may help).
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Experience in restaurants industry is a great advantage.
- You are willing to help your teammates share your knowledge with them and learn from them.
- You are open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements.
- You have a willingness to learn.
- The ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously.
We want detail-oriented thinkers
- Involved in all phases of software engineering from inception to coding | testing | delivery and operation.
- Develop high-quality code that follows best practices and clean code principles.
- Advocate for improvements to product quality/security and performance.
- Collaborate with other engineers or team members on various layers of the infrastructure to design and launch new features.
- As an experienced engineer interact with the client to understand and characterize their needs and advise them if necessary.
We Seek Leaders
- The ability to effectively take direction.
- Prototyping unknown solutions.
- Knowing the steps to quickly debug issues as the come up.
Start Your Project With Us
It’s all in one place. We’re one digital agency for your eCommerce platforms, digital marketing strategies, web development needs, and enterprise software solutions (EAS).