Your privacy is important to us. When you provide information to us via our web site, we protect it according to this policy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Information We Collect
Unless otherwise stated in another, more specific policy on the web pages you are viewing, we collect the following types of information when you browse www.mejix.com:
- The web pages your Internet browser visits when browsing our site
- Information you provide directly, such as your name or address when you request a quote, fill the contact form or e-mail messages you send us
- Aggregate data, such as the number of hits per week, per web page.
Uses of this Information
Mejix does not rent or sell customer lists to other companies. Instead, we use information collected via the web site in the following ways:
- For information you provide directly, such as name or e-mail messages, we use the information to respond to your requests.
- For some registration and use data, we may direct you to particular web pages, customize the web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you access through the web site.
- For information about web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, we use this information internally to improve the design of our web pages.
- Mejix may use third-party storage or service-provider companies to perform some functions including the processing of data. Such companies are under a duty of confidentiality to Mejix.
Mejix maintains e-mail lists to keep interested parties informed about our company, events, products, support, and more. We do not sell the addresses on our list, and will never make the information available to outside parties.
Users may voluntarily request to join our mailing lists by signing up or opting in through a form on our web site. To be removed from Mejix e-mail list, follow the "unsubscribe" instructions on e-mails from Mejix.
Storage and Updates to Information
We may keep all information in an offline form, for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law. Please note that if your information is removed from our databases, you may no longer be able to access certain areas of our web site requiring registration or a subscription.
It is important to note that if you are a customer, and choose not to receive our mailings, your online access to the members area will remain unless specifically requested otherwise.
Revisions and Contact Information
We constantly update the features of our web site to better serve you and all our customers, so this policy may also be revised from time to time. Mejix may modify this policy without advance notice and any modifications are effective when they are posted here.
By using our web site, you indicate your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the policy posted at the time of your use. If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail.